Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday newsletter 4-18-11

General I hope you had a nice Palm Sunday as preparation for Holy Week. Please remember to take some time this week to prepare for the special days that remind us of what Jesus did for us. We have church services on Thurs. at 10 am and at 7 pm also on Good Friday at 1 pm and 7 pm. We do go to school till 12:30 on Friday so you can pick up your child and go to the 1 pm service. If your child has to go to SAC that day, I would be glad to be responsible for them and they can attend church with me and then go to SAC. They also could go with a friend if their parents are attending the 1 pm service. There is no hot lunch on Friday. So everyone should pack a lunch and we will eat in the room before 12:30. If you have plans to leave after school on Thurs. please let me know so I have an idea how many people will be here Friday. It is not a regular academic day. We do various things to prepare us for the day and the Easter celebration. Next week is our Easter vacation then. I hope all of you have a very Happy and Joyous Easter and a relaxing break. Work We are having a Friday memory but I am going to have it due on Thurs. so everyone takes it at the same time. It is I John 4:10 on page 233. I don't know if Mrs. Meseke has an Easter spelling list for them or not, I think so and that will be Friday. Those who are leaving early will need to take it early. Monthly Memory is due on Friday or Thurs. Also the book report is due on Friday or Thurs if you are leaving early. There is a math test in my class on Thurs. There will be a written type evaluation for Social Studies that will be due Thurs. Science, we are still working through chapter 11. Mrs. Moore is doing the tie-dying activity this week, some of you still have not responded with a shirt or money please do so tomorrow. If you can help let Mrs. Moore know. If you signed the sheet for helping she is counting on you. Sports Track is happening, but I know no details so check with your child or Mr. Anders at this point. That is it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment