Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday newsletter 2-14-11

General
Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you have a day and the rest of the year filled with love - Love from others and know you always have God's love with you. Thank you to those of you who shared valentine's with me. The taste buds will like it, but my waist may have a problem with it. I guess that means I'll just have to work it off. Today was our last STARBASE day. The kids have many things they have received from STARBASE that was sent home today.
Check and review the things, you will be able to see the different activities we did. The booklet should show you their recorded data. Thank you to all of you who drove or stayed as a chaperon. Parent - teacher consultation slips will sent home tomorrow if a conference was requested. Please contact me if the time does not work. I used every one's first choice time frame. Thurs. and Fri. are half days and no school next Mon., Tues., and Wed. Winter break - now that it is warming up. It is also Presidents Day on Mon. Midterms are being prepared for Wed. If you want a paper copy please email me or send a note with your child. Otherwise they are posted on Fast direct. You can also respond by email that you reviewed the midterm.
Work
Memory for Friday is Rom 3:23 & 24 on page 69, stop at Jesus. There will be no Friday memory next week with only 2 days. They will get a spelling list tomorrow and have spelling on Friday with Mrs. Meseke. My math class will have a test on Thurs. Lessons through 65 and test 12A will be on the midterm. I am doing the solar system project again this year. Information will be sent home this week, hopefully Wed.

That is all I can think of at this time. Contact me if you have a question about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment