Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday newsletter 2-28-11

General
Another month is gone already. I and the 5th grade class are doing chapel this Wed. you are welcome to come and worship with us at at 8:20 am on Wed. This week is also the Book Fair. We previewed books today and we are going to buy on Thurs. You can also purchase books for your child before that if you wish. They are here after school. There are also some adult books that you may be interested in. Friday night is the faculty vs 7th and 8th grade boys and girls basketball teams. It should be an exciting evening. I have decided since I am officially a senior citizen and out of shape that I won't be playing in the game. I will lend moral support but not physical support. Next week is Lutheran Schools Week. There are dress down days each day and Special Persons Day on Friday. For Special Persons Day the person they bring needs to be out of high school unless you send in permission that they can miss their classes at their school. If you of the parent approve the absence from school then it is ok with me, but send or email me a note so I know.
Work
Friday's memory is Heb. 4:16 on page 71. There will be a spelling test on Friday and some type of project. My math class will be having a test on Thurs. and I think Mr. Anders' class has a test either tomorrow or Wed. The solar system project is due next Monday. The missing work from the midterms needs to be turned in by Wed. If it isn't done by then, those assignments will become F's. March's Monthly Memory is the 5th, 6th, 7th and the Doxology (Conclusion). The March book report topic is a mystery book.
Sports
The last home basketball game is tomorrow so after school study time will end at 4:00 pm.

That is all for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment