Thursday, September 23, 2010

assignment update 9-23-10

Math - my class has lesson 11 due tomorrow, Mr. Anders' class has lesson 13.
Reading - they have to write a limerick poem. They have the guidelines for what makes a poem a limerick poem. It is due on Monday.
Science - WS 3 and Checkpoint 3 due for tomorrow

Memory - 2 Tim. 3:15 on page 13 is due tomorrow
Spelling - the test is tomorrow

I am still behind in grading. It will be next week before I am completely caught up since I will be gone all weekend. Everything that I have graded will be entered on fastdirect yet sometime today. Then nothing more will be added till next week. I beg your patience with this, I really don't like it either since it means a "ton" of grading and recording to do when I return. I will be gone for the weekend to my nephew's wedding in St. Charles MO.

There will be no posting tomorrow because I will have a substitute in for me. Try it the "old fashion" way and see if your child has it recorded correctly in their assignment book. I will try to back check it next Mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment