Friday, October 8, 2010

assignment update 10-8-10

Math - my class had a test today, so they should work on completing their corrections up through lessons 20. Mr. Anders class has lesson 21

Writing Workshop - they should finish reading the book they are working on and (from Mrs. Brown): The students are to complete the reading of How to Steal a Dog by Tuesday, Oct. 12. I will be giving them a quiz on the book that day as well. For part of the quiz, I’ve told the students to mark Mookie’s mottos on pp. 132 and 134. I will be asking them to choose one of the two mottos and explain what it means in the context of the story. I will also be asking them to describe why they feel sorry for some of the characters in the story. There will be a couple additional questions as well, but I wanted to give the children an opportunity to prepare for these particular concepts.

Science - do Checkpoint 1 for chapter 2 it should be due on Mon. but I think I said Tues in class, so check the assignment book. (We don't have class on Tues.) So if I said that, it will need to be completed by Wed.

Reading - the paragraph for the job question is due on Mon.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment