Monday, March 21, 2011

assignment update 3-21-11

Math - my class has lesson 83 and I think Mr. Anders' class has lesson 90 and a test.

Reading - WS 115 cursive due Wed. and they have to write 4 sentences using a multiple meaning word then they have to draw a picture using the other meaning of the word. They have paper for the pictures and sentence. This is due next Monday.

Social Studies - we filled in the chart for the Middle Colonies and they have to label and color the 4 colonies on the map for Thurs.

Science - test tomorrow during the Social Studies period for chapter 17 ( I want to be here when this test is given to answer questions about the test)

English - we graded the worksheet for today, but I had them keep it so they can review the proper adjectives that are on that worksheet. I will collect it with the test, I wouldn't have time to look at it and record it and get it back to them before I leave on Wed. Then there is a test on Thurs. for chapter 5.

Writing Workshop - they have to have the opinion paper outline done for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment