Friday, March 11, 2011

assignment update/ reminder 3-11-11

Thank you for a great Special Persons Day. I hope all of the special people enjoyed the day as well. If you were not here come to the hallway Sunday morning after or before church or next week and see all of the wonderful things that are up for all of the classes. I didn't get out a blog Wed or yesterday. I apologize. Wed I just plain forgot and yesterday there was nothing due for today. But for Monday.
Math - of course there is math. My class has lesson 79 and corrections through lesson 77. Mr. Anders' class has lesson 84 or maybe 85 and that may not be correct either.

This week coming up will be a normal week for work so that means there will be more of it and tests are coming up in Social Studies, Science and English. It is also nearing the end of 3rd quarter.

That is it for today, for those of you who thought to check the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment