Monday, May 23, 2011

assignment update 5-23-11

Math - my class has corrections to do for lessons up through lesson 113 and half of lesson 115, Mr. Anders class has lesson 117 I think
Memory - no memory for Friday, but work on Monthly Memory which is due May 26th if they don't want to sit with me on the bus to Lansing
Reading - WS 223 vocabulary cursive due Wed.
Science - WS 2 due Wed
English - WS 193 and WS 5 commas only and cursive on WS 5 due Thurs.

Spelling - test on the list from last Tues.
Writing Workshop - here is a note from Mrs. Brown
The children have been working hard on their note cards. There assignment is to have 15-20 note cards completed by this Thurs. May 26. There should be 1-2 cards for each point on their "working outlines". I also told them they'd need to write come cards for information in their introductions. My plan is to work on the introduction in class on Thursday, May 26. I'll collect the intro and note cards for their final grade on Wed. June 1. Even though we didn't get to the final product, I know the class understood the connection between their working outline, note cards and the body of their report.

No comments:

Post a Comment